Opportunities and Optimism

                

Source: Google Images

I am in complete awe of my life now!Why, you ask?Because I am doing the things that I envisioned for myself when I was in tenth grade... in 2010.
I cannot believe that life has been so benevolent to me! 
I am studying the course that I absolutely love-Psychology; that too in Namma Bengaluru. The frustration,The Melancholy caused last year due to my unsatisfactory attempt of taking up dentistry as a profession is finally gone!Whew!Amen to that!On these lines,I just have to mention the undying love and support that my parents showered on me!Extremely Thankful to God for the Best Parents in the World!
Next, comes the role of ANT Academy and its Director-Mrs.Vijayalakshmi,my Best Friend's mother.I never thought that I would enjoy Teaching this much, nor did I expect to be good at it!
Being "ME" who hates to idle away and waste my time, I was hunting for part-time jobs or courses that I can do during my LONG break after my entrances in 2013...and this is when she appointed me as a Science teacher.I absolutely loved it!This then expanded into the realms of my forte-'English Language'.I started conducting English Grammar and Spoken English Classes.I work four days a week now and balance my academics with my job!This is an opportunity that my peers don't have and I am grateful that I am blessed to have it!
The best part of my life right now is that I am also trying to start a new venture- SPARX.
It was something I always wanted to do...start my own Personality development Company...Bring about a change from the grass-root level!And this was realised when SPARX was officially founded on 20 June,2014.Our ground work went on for two months and we flagged off with a successful session at A.N.T Academy of Education on 4th August,2014.Now that I look back, everything from our brochures to our final presentation came out exactly how I had visualized it!Talk about The Secret and The power of visualization!Again, this is an opportunity that came my way, and I am grateful that I had the resources,the guts and the perfect team to grab the silver lining in the sky!
A couple of months ago,my father told me that according to my horoscope and astrology and crap (Yeah!He is a huge believer!),this is my bad time...When everything is bound to go wrong...He might as well have been right,but in a very few aspects, like me not landing a medical seat thereby my dream of psychiatry going kaput; making a career choice that wasn't meant for me etc.
But now, when I look back...Sure; a lot of things did go wrong!But many more things went right!!
Had it not been for "My Bad Time", I would have never stumbled upon these various opportunities nor developed a better perspective about the things that mattered the most!Like Steve Jobs said,"You can only connect the dots looking backwards."
It was Very Hard!Painful!Traumatic,but Beneficial!
In hindsight, if this is what a "Hard or Bad Time" is all about-looking for the silver lining in the sky!Then...
Next time I come face-to-face with "My Bad time"...I have three words for you:-
BRING IT ON!
#KAIZEN-Good Change!


Comments

Popular Posts