Willpower works wonders

Source: Google Images

I am extremely grateful to God for supporting us and holding us in the palm of his hand throughout these testing times!
My father underwent an open surgery on both the sides of his abdomen for Bilateral Groin Hernia.
It was successful!The miraculous fact is that everything fell into place just the way he wanted it.He got the surgery done at the hospital of his choice (Primary Medicare Centre),that is also close-by to our home and the surgery was done by the surgeon of his choice (Thank You Dr.Raghunandan!);the Universe favoured him regarding the bedding arrangement,dates,costs;everything went on with no hassles!
An insightful sight it was,to observe my dad before the surgery...the way he had tears in his eyes while seeking the blessings of my grandmothers because he did not want to get hospitalised...This shows that regardless of your age,the child within you is just as vulnerable as always!Aagh!Not a very soothing scene!
What is to be commended in the entire series of events is Appa's Willpower...he was adamant to start walking at the earliest and be independent...he wanted to be back home at the earliest,and he is...only after two days of the operation,amusing the Medical staff at the hospital.
I guess "Faith can move mountains" and "Where there is a will,there is a way."

P.S:What I am most pleased about is that my father can finally get the rest that he deserved from a very long time!
Daddy Dearest,my Superhero!I Love You and this one is for You!


Comments

Popular Posts