An ode to one of the best hearts that I have known

Source: Google Images

"A true friend is one who can find out if you are crying in the rain."

I have been really blue lately,every little thing has managed to piss me off successfully.Sometimes,you just don't know if you are in a bad mood or if everyone around you is being annoying.
But I have also realized my Greatest Blessing Ever-A friend who is the truest epitome of "Friendship" and is my undying support,my rock through all times and will be!
It is like we are just meant to be...more of that "Soul-sister" kind of thing...We get along like a house on fire,during the Good times and The Bad times.Our tastes match in every single thing-books,nature,chocolates,rain,music,thought-process,language,literature,animals,True Potterheads,
human mind,psychology,spirituality,restaurants,food,interests,causes-Every Single Thing!
Hell,she is a Budding Psychologist too...A great,excellent,mind-blowing one at that!!!
Well,I am writing this ode because I want to tell her that I love her a ton...many many many tons actually!I am totally indebted to you forever,for everything...Thank You so very much!
And I promise that I will always have your back- that is an Unbreakable-vow.
And who is this person?!One of the best hearts that I have ever known!?!?!

P.S:I know she will not approve of this and will tell me that I have ranted about all this for far-too-long-a-time and far-too-many-times!
Heck!I am fine with that because she absolutely deserves this!
P.P.S:I think you get the significance of the picture?!Sibling!

Comments

Popular Posts