Inner peace

Source: Google Images

All my life,I have been looking...looking for something that is "mine",something that fits the bill exactly. I am sure everyone knows this feeling,for it is human tendency to seek.
"Seek and you shall find,ask and you shall receive,knock and the door shall be opened."
Lately,I have been having a lot of intense conversations (with my beloved ones and with myself) and reading up on a lot of poignant stuff;it is then that I realised that what I was looking for is "PEACE...INNER PEACE"   (Thank You Kung-fu Panda!)
I have found it at last...and I intend to do whatever it takes to keep it!
They say a picture is worth a thousand words-here are the ones that laid everything out to me,in plain sight!

(P.S: All of these images have been sourced from Google Images)






Cheerio!





Comments

Popular Posts