That thing called love

Source: Google Images

"Love gives someone the power to break you,cause damage that is beyond repair."

This hurts!Every part of me is going numb with the pain;my first love,first unrequited love,first heartbreak!Four years of madness and finally the wind has gone from underneath my wings!I know it is for the best,but that ceases to make things easier!
All the memories come rushing back,my eyes are clouded,my speech is slurred,my breath comes out in sighs and my heart writhes in pain!They say Time heals Everything,hope it fixes me up too.
I will forever be grateful to him.He has been my best friend for the past few years and will definitely remain so forever!(He isn't getting away from me that easily!)
He has had my back consistently,been extremely caring,supportive,loving (though our definition of "Love" for each other is poles apart)
Thank You for being a part of my life;for the pain and the lessons.
And my apologies for I really did not see this one coming!
But...You will always remain 'Precious' to me!


Comments

Popular Posts